Monday, January 17, 2011

Carter's



This was not by greatest deal by far but still worth mentioning.  The Carter's store in Matawan, NJ is offering an extra 30% off of their clearance merchandise.  They have an enormous selection!


The regular price of my items would have been $67.00.  Outrageous and you will never see me go to Carter's and pay full price.  However, with the clearance price and the additional 30% off, I was able to get the items for $16.76.

 2 footie pajamas (regular price $20 each)- My price $4.19 each

outfit with long sleeve shirt and matching pants (regular price $17.00)- My price $5.59

pants (regular price $10.00)- My price $2.79


Lucas is growing like a weed so I need to find clothes for him in the next few sizes.  I am stubborn and will never pay full price.  The clothes I got today were in the 12 month size.  It is amazing how big he has gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment