Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today's Amazing Deal



Today's amazing deal was found at the Goodwill Thrift Store on Route 18 in East Brunswick, NJ.  I had never been to a thrift store before but I heard from my sister in law that there were some really great bargains there.  I was amazed at the selection of clothes that they offered but did not have the time (since I has the baby with me) to sort through all of the racks.  It was convenient that they had everything sorted by color but it would still be time consuming to find the right size.

The amazing deal I found was in the movie section.  All VHS tapes were on sale for 25 cents each.  (Yes, we still have a VCR)  For the grand total of $1.61, I was able to purchase


Toy Story

Beauty in the Beast

Snow White ane the Seven Dwarves

Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas

Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World

Baby Einstein: Baby Bach


Give a thrift store a chance. They even have a frequent shopper card that gives you $10 back when you spend $100.   To look for a Goodwill store near you, click on THIS link.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you started this! And yes thrift stores are the best. I just went on Friday night and got a ton of stuff...soon to be posted on the blog! Keep up the good work :)

    http://www.mysocalledhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were my inspiration to start this! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete