Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today's Amazing Deal


Today's amazing deal was at CVS.    In order for you to get this deal you need to have the coupon circulars from the Sunday paper.  I use the Star Ledger.  I get a subscription which includes Thursdays and Sundays only.

To complete this deal, you will need two Crest coupons for $1.00 off a toothpaste.   You can find one in today's P & G (Proctor & Gable) insert and the P & G insert from 12/26.  I save my coupons each week in a file box sorted by the date they were in the paper.  In future posts I will explain in detail my coupon system.






At CVS, the Crest is on sale for $2.99 each.  When you purchase the Crest you will receive a $2.00 off coupon for your next purchase.  This brings the cost down to .99 cents.   After applying your $1.00 off coupon to each toothpaste, your toothpaste is free.  Some CVS stores will even take off the whole dollar and you end up making a penny on each toothpaste!

3 comments:

  1. You sound just like me! I don't shop at CVS very much, though, as I get most of my great deals at ShopRite, Pathmark, and A&P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- I haven't been to A&P and Pathmark. If there is a week where they have free deals, you'll have to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been thinking about getting to cvs to get my free toothpaste, but this ice storm stopped my plan. this is a great tip. thanks!

    ReplyDelete