Thursday, January 20, 2011

Listia.com "Give and Get Free Stuff"



One of my favorite websites is Listia.com 

Their philiosophy is simple "Give and Get Free Stuff."

Here is how it works.  When you join the site they will give you free credits.  You use those credits to purchase items that are listed by others.  You earn credits by "selling" items that you don't need.  It is kind of an Ebay but without the money. 

For example, I purchase cases of Coke.  They come with Coke Rewards points.  I don't use the points so I list the code on Listia for "sale".  People bid on the auction with their credits.  The highest bidder wins and I email them the code.  I get to keep the credits.

I have "sold" enough of them on Listia to save up my credits to get a FREE   $30 Target gift card!

Give the site a try and get tons of free stuff plus you can unload some of those things you don't need anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment