Thursday, February 17, 2011

20% off coupon for Carter's




Carters has a new 20% off printable coupon  This is off of any purchase of $50 or more. It does not expire until 2/23.

I plan to wait until Tuesday to go to Carter's in Matawan.

Tuesdays is double punch day.  The Carter's store gives you a punch on your frequent buyer card for every $20 you spend.  When you reach 5 punches you get $10 off your next purchase.  On Tuesdays they give you two punches for every $20 you purchase!

They are also having a Clearance sale.  They are offering an additional 20% off of clearance items.  This means 20% off the already marked down prices.  I am sure alot of the items will be winter clothes.  If you can, try to think ahead to what size your baby will be next fall/winter.  The only problem is the clearance sale is advertised to end on Monday.  I am thinking I may have to stop in before Tuesday to see if there is anything worth getting.

For Lucas I am thinking 24 months or 2T.  It is crazy and a little sad to think of him that big but it is worth it when I have all of next winter's clothes all set for a fraction of the cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment