Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Walmart Trip


I am not a regular Walmart shopper.  I don't actually remember the last time I shopped there.  I always find the store a little dirty and over crowded.

So why did I got to Walmart?  For a great deal?  Nope, for Justin Bieber.  Sydney has the Bieber fever and has been asking for a JB shirt.  Walmart had them on clearance so off to Walmart I went!

While I was there I got a few good deals...




Clorox To Go Wipes (Travel Size), $0.97
Use printable coupons for $1.00 off of one
as low as Free after Coupon


Kotex U Liners, $1.24
$0.24 each after coupon

3 comments:

  1. Walmart is actually cheaper than Target on several items if you do a cost comparison. If you go during the week in the mornings it isnt crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice that the prices were cheaper on most of the items.

    I may just need to try a different Walmart. The one in Old Bridge was so messy and dirty. THere were spills on the floor and items were thrown all over the place. There were only three registers open and a ton of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe trying a town over might work. But you may want to call the corporate office and complain-- and also let them know about your blog. They won't want bad publicity. And you already tackled Target!

    ReplyDelete