Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rite Aid Deals for this week


Sorry for the blurry picture- camera is having a bad day


 I have not been doing the Rite Aid deals.  I was inspired to shop there by my friend Lisa's latest haul from Rite Aid.

You have to be patient when you shop at RiteAid.  Most of the deals are through "Up Rewards."  They abbreviate these as UPR.  You need to be patient because the deals don't come right off the price, they are coupons that print at the bottom of your receipt.  You need to initially put out the money but then every purchase after that, you should be able to pay with your Up Rewards.  It is like money printing at the bottom of your receipt.  You can equate them to Catalina coupons.


So I spent $6.98 but got back $6 in Up Rewards so it is like spending 98 cents.  Here are the deals I got:



Buy 2 Bounty Basics Paper Towels $1.29 each and get one Free  (BOGO Sale)
-$1/2 Bounty from the 1/30 P&G Inserts

I bought two and got two Free.  I used  two $1 off of two coupons which made them 58 cents for four.
$.15 each after coupon & BOGO Sale



Excedrin PM (20 ct) - $1.99
or use $2.50/1 Excedrin PM Product, exp. 6-1-11 (SS 12/05/10) 
 (If you shop at the Rite Aid on 516 in Old Bridge, there are $2.50 off coupons hanging on the shelf)
Free after coupon and this Rite gave me the overage so I made 5 cents on each box.
Halls - $1.00
$0.50/1 Halls Cough Drops, exp. 3-31-11 (ALL YOU Feb ‘11) 
 Get $1.00 UPR wyb 2 
Free after coupons & UPR
Get $5.00 UPR wyb 2
2 for $1.00  after UPR 
Not the best deal but I like Finesse
So I would say my trip to RiteAid was a success.  I will be trying this store more often.  The only downfall is that much of there stock was sold out.  I had some other deals planned but they did not have the items available.

2 comments:

  1. The Rite Aid on 516 supposedly restocks on Tuesdays so that might be a good day to go. They do sell out of things very very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experienced that at our drugstores down here, where the stock is sold out early. Great tips.

    ReplyDelete