Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where do I get all the coupons?


So many of you want to get into the "coupon thing" but don't know where to start.  One of the questions I often get asked is, "Where do you find the coupons?"

I have several sources for coupons...

1. The Sunday paper- I have a Thursday and Sunday subscription to the Star Ledger. It costs me $9.00 a month but I easily get that back with the money I save on the coupons.  There are inserts in the Thursday paper too which many people don't realize.  I will often go to the bagel store on a Sunday to pick up an extra paper if there are a lot of circulars that week.

2. My mom- She also has a Star Ledger subscription and she gives me the coupon inserts from her paper.  You would be surprised how many people would give you their inserts if you just ask.

3. Internet Printables- there are so many FREE printable coupons on the internet.  The best way to find what you need is to use a coupon database on websites like Living Rich With Coupons They have an index of all the available coupons that are out there in cyberspace.

4. Coupon Clipping Site-  My friend Lisa introduced me to this method.  This is a service that you pay for.  I use The Coupon Clippers They sell for a low price coupons that they have clipped.  So if you know there is a good sale coming and you need a certain coupon for it, you can order multiple copies of it from their site.  They usually have it delivered to your door in just a few days.

Coming soon... a post on how to organize your coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment