Friday, February 11, 2011

Target Debacle Update




SO many of you have been asking about how my Target disaster has been resolved.  If you didn't get to read abotu the incident you can read about it in this previous post.


I received a phone call today from the Target corporate office.  They actaully followed up like they said they would. The rep wanted to know how I print my coupons so they can figure out why they print the way they do from my computer.

She said that the nasty store managers were questioned and that they filed my complaint about them.  She said a case had been started and they are working with the tech support people to figure out why the coupons print incorrectly from their site.

She said she thought it might be my printer but I told her to Google the problem and she will she it is all over cyberspace.  I may be the first one that was treated so poorly by their staff.

She said she would follow up again with me on Monday to tell me what to do in regards to getting the coupons to print. 

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment