Friday, February 4, 2011

How do you have time to write a blog?

This is the number one question that I get asked after someone reads my blog for the first time.  This question can best be answered with a picture...




My son Lucas is a champion sleeper.  While Sydney is at school in the afternoons, Lucas takes an amazing three hour nap.  I make the most of my "free time".  My sister in law, Hilary, of My So Called Home, gave me the tip on how to schedule blog posts to publish.  I can write a whole bunch while he is sleeping and set them to post throughout the week.  So I am writing this post on Wed afternoon but you won't see it until 8 in the morning on Friday- genius!

2 comments:

  1. It's the best feature! Oh and I'm liking Disqus so far if you wanna try it on for size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the naps! You have certainly embraced blogging and are doing a great job with it. I love all the helpful hints.

    ReplyDelete